November 6, 2013 7:00-9:00pm - 1st Rehearsal
November 14, 2013 7:00-9:00pm - 2nd Rehearsal
November 18, 2013 7:00-9:00pm - 3rd Rehearsal
We Have Added another Rehearsal for this Wednesday December 4, 2013 7:00-9:00pm In Choir room or Beede depending on numbers and where we are with rehearsals.
December 10, 2013 7:00-9:00pm - 4rd Rehearsal
December 14, 2013 1:00pm - Final and Dress Rehearsal
***We are working on having the Rehearsals and Event Webcasted live too.
December 14, 2013 Day Of
1:00 - Sound Check
4:00 - Concert Begins about 2 hrs.
7:00 - Dinner/Banquet Begins until they kick us out...Ha Ha
• Food. Working with Eddie Bo and the Mecca to hopefully get all free. If this gets Huge, which it might, we might need to charge $10-15 a plate. Fingers cross that we don't
Mark Petrowshy(The new Mo) is working on gathering music. There will be a poll on this page later to vote for some songs. We plan on Livecasting the rehearsals and hopefully the event for those you cannot be with us. We also plan on getting music posted as Sheet Music and hope to have the new Music masters record each part in video so we all can practice.
• Decorations...Working on Sean Taylor and Student Government
• Clean Up....Trying to see if current Football players can help. Planning on have the current Music Masters serving the food
• $$$We are asking all to please give at least $20 for a gift for Mo. We are hoping to send them on a nice trip. Already have some help in the area, Thank You Donnie Hayes.
• Attire.... has been determined casual Black Top or dress with Lei's
• Concert Itself.... Plan to start with current Music Masters doing a couple numbers and then they will go into "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and then the previous Music Masters will come in. We are thinking Guys on the Stage and girls coming down both sides of Beede. We will do Alumni Music Master Music, next Music Master Christmas, then All choirs will join for Christmas music and then standard favorites. Music as follows:
• Dinner/Banquet. Starts at 7:00pm. It will be in the Cafeteria or in one the Gyms, depending on numbers. My guess we will end up in the Big Gym. As said we are hoping to get most or all food free. If not we will have a "cover charge" should be no more than a typical dinner maybe $10-15. Details are still in progress, but there will be a ceremony with some speeches. We will present Mo with his Gift. I was thinking he should get a really nice plague as well. We thought if any Quartets old or newly formed wanted to have a few numbers they could walk around singing to tables. We will be having a photo slide show running on a projector throughout the night. As said before in a digital format please. I also thought maybe we have people who cannot make it send in a 20sec video message to play for Mo. If it is too long we will maybe show some and let him take home the disc to watch the rest. Any and all ideas will be discussed and brought to the group to vote.
• Gift. As stated above we would like to see at least a $20 donation for all so we can send him on a great vacation with Darcy. Details to come on how to send in your money. We have already had a very nice offer from Donnie Hayes on a vacation. If we go that way we could move the extra money to an Ipad or something else Mo might want or need in his life now. Darcy gets first pick obviously and she will help in the planning of that. If we have multiple ideas that Darcy has approves, again we will bring it to the group.
• Dedication. We are hoping to get a building name after Mo as well. More on this to come as we work with the district.
If there is any ideas please post them on the Event page, not the Music Master page so everyone invited to the event( in the Music Master group or not) can see them and provide their input. If there is anybody that can help in any of the roles needed above or even provide food, chairs and tables if we end up needing them, decorations(Hawaiian themed), or ANYTHING you think might be of use please contact myself Jason Mullen or David Driskell, we are your primary contacts on the event and we value all help that can be provided.